German system integrator Broadcast Solutions GmbH, together with local partner Tadeusz Gawenda from SKULL, will host a Broadcast Innovation Day in Warsaw on March 19. Registration is possible free of charge at www.broadcast-innovation-days.com. With several additional companies joining the event, Broadcast Solutions will offer the Polish broadcast community insights into the latest trends in Live-TV production and an event for networking. With lectures, product presentations and panel discussions the one-day event will be the place-to-be for the Polish broadcasting industry. Companies, joining the event will be Grass Valley, Riedel, ChyronHego, EVS, IHSE as well as Twenty4Seven.
The Warsaw edition will follow on the successful format of the Broadcast Innovation Days with a mixture of lectures, panel discussions, an exhibition area as well as hands-on demonstrations, plus a guided tour through an OB-Van, recently built for a Broadcast Solutions’ customer. With this diversified programme visitors will have the chance to learn about Remote Production, IP-technology, HDR and 4K/UHD as well as wireless and satellite communication and innovative broadcast workflows.
Lectures address topics such as:
- The latest “OB-Van” and “Broadcast Facilities” – Case Studies and Company Information, Peter Jakobsson, Broadcast Solutions GmbH
- “Meeting the Challenges of 4K UHD Acquisition and Transmission”, Klaus Weber, Grass Valley
- “RIEDEL MicroN IP and BOLERO, SMTPE 2110 Solutions for shared IP Environments”, Jürgen Diniz-Malleck, Riedel
- “Future developments in IP-based broadcasting”, Rainer Kampe / Igor Smierzewski, Broadcast Solutions
- “The wireless (R)evolution – from point-to-point connections to IP-based Mesh Networks”, Sandro Glanzer, Broadcast Solutions
The full programme and registration are available at www.broadcast-innovation-days.com
Full data of the Broadcast Innovation Day Warsaw:
Date: March, 19
Time: 09:00 to 17:00
Olympic Center of the Polish Olympic Committee
4 Wybrzeże Gdyńskie Street